jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2016

Change to my study programme

Hello, well in this occasion I will write about a possible change that I will like make in my study programme.

My career is psychology and impart it the University of Chile, in this three years of study I learn very much about many things and also I change my opinions, the form on I think the world and the life. But also I would like that my career were more practice and put more important in this kind of things, for example, that in the first year of the career make us go to places where the psychology be applied, like knows works, making observations or participated in this places. But on the contrary the first years are so theorist, it is not all bad because is necessary. But I should to the career of psychology be more approached to the social things in the practice and show it to the students who comes in the first year and no approached after three years after three years of study.

On the other hand, inside the faculty our canteen is very small, the variety of food is little and it's over quick after the hour of lunch, and around of six o clock is closer and you must go to the other place in the campus for eat something.

Without mentioning that there is no a place to buy real food, I want to say with it that one at the moment of lunch does not eat only snacks but slightly prepared and freshly.


That’s all, see you soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario