domingo, 23 de octubre de 2016

Post 3: Music

The music in my life is necessary because sometimes only the sounds of instruments and many other things gives me feelings and emotions that sometimes help me to resolved thoughts.


I remember that always the musical sounds were in my life, and not only the music noise, also images that use groups of music, many albums, posters of concert, magazines of music like "Extravaganza" are prowling in my house. In this way i was familiar with this things.


Also, my parents show me instruments and music videos they saw, this can be because my father's family was musicians (not professionals, but fans), my uncle playing guitar in the house and my father play battery... also my grandfather listen rock and roll, so we listened and danced, in this way i met music more oldest... of 50' or 60'.


Actually, I'm engrossed with female voices and I hear with most frequently in my mp3 player is CocoRosie, Bjork, Elizabeth Fraser vocalist of Cocteau Twins, Camila Moreno with Mala Madre, Cat power, and many others...

I will like learning to play some instruments very well, like guitar or piano, but i thinks i need time and will of just make it, every day. This is hard for me because also I have to do other things related to the university but i think of all people must approach it - the music - and hear his own voice.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario