jueves, 27 de octubre de 2016

my future job

Hi bloggers, in this ocassion i will coment about my future job.

Well, i hopping to work in something that not make me feel depresedd, must be something that i enjoyment.

Actuallyment, i curse in psychology, but i don't know what area of specialization i will take. I hope to make good decisions about. And just this hesitation don't let me see with a clarity what could be my working future. But, sure in psychology, maybe educational, social community or clinic psyshology area.

If i dedicate in social community area i will probably work with more flexibility time but not least tasks, i think probably be in outdoor more than indoor, will be less conventional, the contact with the people will be closer, they tries not to look like an expert and to be able to introduce in any community and work with them.
This is something that i decided in the years i remain career, and and at least now I do not worry much.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario