jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

Films

Hi everybody! In this occasion i am going to write about films. 

I am not a person that sees many movies, i know some classical movies and some directors, but definitely not declare a fan film. In fact, when i see movies in my house or make me see a movie with someone is usually i get sleep, if the movie doesn’t interest me. 

The last time i see a movie was in my room in my computer i see a movie online, this film was Colonia dignidad. 

I like the movie, was entertainment because I don’t yawns, keep me an alert about the history. And i think that is because see an history so close to the Chilean reality make feel it so much. Also this was passing to see the Chilean landscape like mountain rage or the country said around Linares.

In this movie appear famous actors, like Emma Watson. She is popular by interpreting Hermione in Harry Potter; Daniel Bruhul also is a famous German actor. I recommend this film your duration is 110 minutes and you get find online easily in interne

Now i am waiting for to see a movie that it premiered recently, this is Las Plantas, an independent movie that produce in Chile. This film is exhibiting in cine arte alameda. I hope this film don’t be just a waste of money.


That’s all folks!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario